While Sacramento and surrounding areas are desirable and beautiful places to live, auto accidents cause serious injury, death and property damage each year. Thankfully, cars are increasingly safer and more efficient with new technologies, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the amount of car accidents and injuries are decreasing as well.
If you're involved in a Car Accident, it is important to take the following steps:
· Remain at the accident scene
· Make sure all people involved in the crash are alright
· Call the police
· Exchange information with other drivers
· Get witnesses contact information
· Get medical treatment if necessary
· Take photos of vehicle damage and injuries
· Take notes about the events that occurred
· Call Phoong Law Corp.
· Call your insurance company
We invite you to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with a car accident lawyer. We will answer your questions honestly and let you know what we can do to help you. We know that this is a difficult time and you are not alone.
Tell us more about your legal matter and we'll get back to you as soon as possible to start the free consultation process.
*All fields are required.